Holidays are coming and it’s time to start creating positive healing intentions for how you will be over the next two months. If you train your brain around your healing priorities, when compromising situations arise, you will be prepared subconsciously to deal with them. Instead of getting triggered into eating too many sweets or drinking too much alcohol, these affirming intentions will work at the subconscious levels to make you congruent with the well-being and health you desire.
Here are a few intentions you might want to consider. Visit holiday-season-intentions for details about some of them.
- I eat to satisfying levels, observing clearly how food affects my body and mind, adjusting consumption accordingly.
- I attend social functions that are congruent with my personal model of health, avoiding those situations which degrade my wellbeing.
- I am actively seeking ways to feel vibrant, alive and involved socially during the holiday seasons.
- When I attend holiday social gatherings, I notice my behavior in ways that cause me to react in healthy, supportive and collaborative ways.
- I have all the time I need to get everything done that is necessary.
- I drive with ease and flow.
- I am patient and kind.
- I intend to let others know that I honor their friendship.
- I intend to send a kind word or compliment.
- I intend to be mindful of what the holiday messages are all about.
- I intend to inspire others to reconnect on the heart level rather than out of obligation.
- I intend to love the process rather than be anxious about it.
- I intend to reignite relationships I’ve let fade away.
What would you add to the list?
Healing Affirmation: I set clear intentions for these holidays to assure I am happy and healthy.
Thanks for listening!
Need someone to shine a light on what’s familiar so you can see it from a new perspective?
I help bridge the gap between what you know and what you think you know.
Practical. Simple. Easy.
Let me help you create space to accelerate healing and reinvent yourself.
Local and distance appointments available.